Welcome to the Website for Waddesdon Parish Council
On this site, you will be able to find information about the activities and work of the Parish Council. The Parish Council is the first tier of Local Government.
The Parish Council staff and Councillors are currently contactable by email and phone (01296 651800). Please leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.
Waddesdon Support Group – if you need our help just call 01296 532644
Following Government advice the playpark at School Lane is now closed
Changes to Buckinghamshire Council Services: https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/community-and-safety/changes-to-our-services-due-coronavirus/
Important information regarding COVID-19
What’s Happening – March
The Waddesdon Newsletter for March 2020 is now available to read here.
Parish Council Elections – all local elections have been suspended until May 2021. More information will follow.
May Day / VE Day Event Friday 8th May – unfortunately we have made the decision to cancel this event.
Dates for your Diary
2020 dates for meetings, events and functions can be found on the village notice boards, here on our website or on the Parish Council page in the village newsletter.
Where’s my Nearest…
- Doctors Surgery – 1 Goss Ave, HP18 0LY 01296 658585
- Village Shop – 41 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651279
- Post Office – 41 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651279
- Police Station – 63 High St, HP18 0JB
- Fire Station – 65 High St, HP18 0JB
- Dentist – 5 High St, HP18 0JP 01296 655577
- Recycling Centre – Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, Aylesbury HP19 8RS
- Hospital – Mandeville Rd, Aylesbury HP21 8AL 01296 315000
- Garage (No Fuel) – 106 Frederick St, HP18 0LX 01296 651603
- Tyre Repairs – 7 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651348
- Hart Vets – 1 Frederick Street, HP18 0LU 01296 651000
- Waddesdon C of E School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 651382
- Waddesdon Village Primary School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 651237
- Little Oaks Pre-School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 655162
- Big Top Nursery and Pre-School – 72c High Street, HP18 0JD 01296 658898
Let us know what you think
“Well done to all the human planters by the new development entrance. More Flowers for more bees as No Pollination = No Food = No Future.
Can I be the first to say a great big thank you to all that helped at the over 60s party.There is so much negativity about today but this was all about community and togetherness .I felt transformed to the old Waddesdon .We had a great meal cooked by Posh Nosh lovely wine from the manor and good old fashioned entertainment courtesy of Phil Gomm and each other .Proud to be an old Waddesdoner Happy Christmas to Waddesdon.