Public Highways in the Parish are the responsibility of Bucks County Council, who is our highways authority.
The Parish Council recognises that there are often problems with our roads such as potholes and flooding and works with the Highways Authority and our County Councillor to try to tackle issues as they arise.
But it is important that you, as residents, also get involved with the process by reporting problems when you see them (see below for details of how).
Reporting a Problem
Contact the highways authority directly to report:
- Serious problems or floods
- Any issues on the Coast Road
- Any problem requiring immediate attention
- Issues outside the parish
Highways Hotline: 0845 230 2882
Online reporting: Report a fault online
To The Parish Council
Contact the Parish Council if you are concerned about:
- Non-urgent or minor problems
- Blocked drain covers
- Clearing vegetation from highways and footways
- Signs covered by dirt or vegetation
See our contact page for details of how to get in touch.