Report a Problem to the Parish or County Council
You can report certain issues within the parish of Waddesdon e.g. a street light not working or a dog / waste bin full or damaged using the form below – it’s quick, easy and available 24 hours a day. Please provide as much information as possible including exact location and a detailed message. Be aware that we do not monitor on-line reports at weekends or during bank holidays.
Items that are not the responsibility of the Parish Council are handled by the County Council, they inspect the roads, foot-ways, public rights of way and street-lights on main A roads regularly. Sometimes problems occur in between the inspections. If you’re concerned about the condition of any of these please let Bucks County Council know.
There are dedicated forms for the following issues Street Lights and Pot Holes, for other concerns or issues please use this form. The County Council will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Latest reported issues near Waddesdon (HP18 0) on FixMyStreet
- No white lines, 15th April
- Kerbstone missing, 15th April
- Water marker needs re-fixing, 15th April
- Footpath broken by heavy lorry @ 30a baker streeet, 14th April
- Broken street light, 14th April
- Waddesdon Village Hall, Baker Street HP18 0LQ, 13th April
- Damage around drain, debris on toad, 12th April
- Broken street light, 4th April
- On the A41 entering Queen Street, 1st April
- On Blackgrove Road between the junction with A41and the railway bridge, 29th March
- Large pothole developing in middle of street, 28th March
- Appx 500 mtrs from A41crossroads heading toward railway bridge in gateway, 27th March
For any urgent safety issues please call as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt.