Report a Problem to the Parish or County Council
You can report certain issues within the parish of Waddesdon e.g. a street light not working or a dog / waste bin full or damaged using the form below – it’s quick, easy and available 24 hours a day. Please provide as much information as possible including exact location and a detailed message. Be aware that we do not monitor on-line reports at weekends or during bank holidays.
Items that are not the responsibility of the Parish Council are handled by the County Council, they inspect the roads, foot-ways, public rights of way and street-lights on main A roads regularly. Sometimes problems occur in between the inspections. If you’re concerned about the condition of any of these please let Bucks County Council know.
There are dedicated forms for the following issues Street Lights and Pot Holes, for other concerns or issues please use this form. The County Council will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Latest reported issues near Waddesdon (HP18 0) on FixMyStreet
- Quainton Rd, 17th March
- Deep holes, 12th March
- Barely visible, 12th March
- Blocked drains on alley from 5-11 baker street, 12th March
- Large pothole near kerb going towards Waddesdon, after Cranwell Farm but before the next small layby on left hand side, 5th March
- In left hand lane approaching pedestrian lights when travelling to Aylesbury, 5th March
- Large potholes on the road towards Waddesdon, 5th March
- From Sherriff's Cottage to Crossroads, 5th March
- Junction of Baker Street and A41, outside Vale Tires, 5th March
- A41 towards waddesdon, 3rd March
- Several pot holes on the entrance to Goss Avenue, 2nd March
- On the left hand side of the road going towards Waddesdon., 2nd March
- Grove Way, Waddesdon, 2nd March
- Pothole before cramwell farm a41, 2nd March
- Chevron sign fallen, 29th February
For any urgent safety issues please call as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt.