Report a Problem to the Parish or County Council
You can report certain issues within the parish of Waddesdon e.g. a street light not working or a dog / waste bin full or damaged using the form below – it’s quick, easy and available 24 hours a day. Please provide as much information as possible including exact location and a detailed message. Be aware that we do not monitor on-line reports at weekends or during bank holidays.
Items that are not the responsibility of the Parish Council are handled by the County Council, they inspect the roads, foot-ways, public rights of way and street-lights on main A roads regularly. Sometimes problems occur in between the inspections. If you’re concerned about the condition of any of these please let Bucks County Council know.
There are dedicated forms for the following issues Street Lights and Pot Holes, for other concerns or issues please use this form. The County Council will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Latest reported issues near Waddesdon (HP18 0) on FixMyStreet
- Where work has been recently done to move the gas, 17th January
- A41 deep pothole near road island, 9th January
- Between 116/118 High Street A41Waddesdon HP18 0JF, 7th January
- Large pothole in middle of road, 6th January
- Dumped sofa, 6th January
- Multiple potholes and cracks, 4th January
- Aylesbury bound carriageway right on the line driv, 4th January
- Large piece of plastic sheet, 3rd January
- Hp18 onf, 3rd January
- Heading towards Aylesbury just after white hatchin, 2nd January
- After hatching Waddesdon direction, 2nd January
- Heading to Aylesbury just before pedestrian crossi, 2nd January
- Two Potholes, 2nd January
- Missing bollard outside No 52 High Street, 1st January
- Entrance to 5 Arrows Hotel Car Park -, 23rd December
For any urgent safety issues please call as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt.