Report a Problem to the Parish or County Council
You can report certain issues within the parish of Waddesdon e.g. a street light not working or a dog / waste bin full or damaged using the form below – it’s quick, easy and available 24 hours a day. Please provide as much information as possible including exact location and a detailed message. Be aware that we do not monitor on-line reports at weekends or during bank holidays.
Items that are not the responsibility of the Parish Council are handled by the County Council, they inspect the roads, foot-ways, public rights of way and street-lights on main A roads regularly. Sometimes problems occur in between the inspections. If you’re concerned about the condition of any of these please let Bucks County Council know.
There are dedicated forms for the following issues Street Lights and Pot Holes, for other concerns or issues please use this form. The County Council will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Latest reported issues near Waddesdon (HP18 0) on FixMyStreet
- Deep ridge near layby, 16th August
- Deep ridge going towards Waddesdon from Aylesbury, 16th August
- Pavement at 30a Baker street, 15th August
- Bollard has been knocked down, 10th August
- Regular maintenance required along this whole street, 8th August
- Whole Lane, 6th August
- Fly tipping, 31st July
- Developer has over filled previously excavated road, so now a noticable bump in the road., 31st July
- Kerbstone missing, 23rd July
- Cross roads with A41 and Waddesdon Hill, 22nd July
For any urgent safety issues please call as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt.