Welcome to the Website for Waddesdon Parish Council
Council Meetings. The next Full Council meeting will take place at the Community Centre, Frederick Street on 21st June at 8pm.
2023 dates for meetings, events and functions can be found on the village notice boards, here on our website or in the village newsletter.
Our website allows you to find out about the dates of our meetings and read copies of our agendas, minutes and policies.
Community Room. The Community Room is open Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm and provides a space where you can have a cuppa and a chat, pop in to borrow toys, books, puzzles etc and even has emergency dry foods. Please pop in and help yourself to what you need or drop off any donations you may have. Our thanks go to Bernie Bus, Helping Hand and the Community Board for help with setting this up.
Community Centre. The Community Centre is now open for bookings and is ideal for fitness classes, children’s parties, meetings, training sessions etc. To book the centre please go to: hallbookingonline.com/waddesdoncentre/
We also have a Buckinghamshire Lottery page. Tickets cost just £1 per week and can be purchased here. 50% of all tickets sold from our page go to us and will help fund future community events.
Reporting Problems. To report issues such as fly tipping, pot holes, faulty street lights etc please visit https://fixmystreet.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/
Village Newsletter. The latest edition is available here.
Waddesdon Vision. We are delighted to be creating a new vision for the fields north of the Community Centre at the end of Frederick Street. We would like to use potential funding to create a new green space to improve the health, happiness, and inclusivity of the local community. The vision is to celebrate the Waddesdon community and create a better space for the whole village to enjoy. If you have any comments or questions, please email the Clerk email@example.com
Welcome. If you are new to the village, have a look at this introduction letter which has some useful information and contacts.
HS2. The HS2 Helpdesk remains operational all day, every day, and is your first point of contact should you need advice or information from HS2. You can contact the Helpdesk on Freephone 08081 434 434
Queen’s Jubilee. You can view the video to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee here
It shows footage from the coronation in 1953 followed by photos of how Waddesdon celebrated then (approx 40 minutes long)
Where’s my Nearest…
- Doctors Surgery – 1 Goss Ave, HP18 0LY 01296 658585
- Village Shop – 41 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651279
- Post Office – 41 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651279
- Police Station – 63 High St, HP18 0JB
- Fire Station – 65 High St, HP18 0JB
- Dentist – 5 High St, HP18 0JP 01296 655577
- Recycling Centre – Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, Aylesbury HP19 8RS
- Hospital – Mandeville Rd, Aylesbury HP21 8AL 01296 315000
- Garage (No Fuel) – 106 Frederick St, HP18 0LX 01296 651603
- Tyre Repairs – 7 High St, HP18 0JB 01296 651348
- Hart Vets – 1 Frederick Street, HP18 0LU 01296 651000
- Waddesdon C of E School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 651382
- Waddesdon Village Primary School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 651237
- Little Oaks Pre-School – School Lane, HP18 0LQ 01296 655162
- Big Top Nursery and Pre-School – 72c High Street, HP18 0JD 01296 658898
- Community Centre – Frederick Street, HP18 0LX 01296 651800
- Methodist Hall – 78-80 High Street, HP18 0JD 01296 423363
- Waddesdon Hall – Baker Street, HP18 0LQ 0844 5852195
- Bernwode Community Bus 07706 784016
You must be logged in to post a comment.