- We’ve worked with local County Councillor to improve the High Street: 10 bollards, 5 drains, 15 pot holes, new signs, new white lines, and debris from the islands have been cleaned.
- Nearly 100 over 60s attended our lunch party which was a huge success. This was paid for through fund-raising in partnership with the Rotary Club, County Councillor’s Leaders Fund and a grant from the Parish Council.
- We are looking to provide a projector in the meeting room at the village hall so that we can start to go paperless. We will be the first Parish Council in the area to do this!
- We are working closer with Waddesdon Estate to improve the sports facilities in the village.
- Working in partnership with the village hall to improve its facilities for all.
- A new bus shelter has been installed on A41 outside the doctor’s surgery.
- Once again we are sponsoring the Waddesdon Weekender (30th June – 2nd July 2017).
- Neighbourhood Plan is approaching the final stages – look out for the referendum date.
- Remember the Village clean-up day 1st April.
- Supporting Active Bucks projects e.g. Nerf games on Saturdays from 1pm, Wednesday walks leaving the Fire Station at 10.30am, Tag-rugby Mondays 3.30pm (17th April onwards).