No Smoking Day 10th March 2021Parish Clerk
There has never been a more important time to quit smoking.
Even if you’ve tried before – give it another go – you can do it.
The benefits to your health, bank balance and family will make such a difference.
* Clear out old ashtrays, lighters and cigarettes
* Get support – visit https://www.nhs.uk/smokefree for remote advice
* Think of your reasons for quitting – and keep them front of mind
* Use stop smoking aids to help you manage cravings
* Try new routines and remember you CAN do it #TodayIsTheDay